Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Caught - Harlan Coben


Harlan Coben is another one of those authors who got famous with a really great series and then started writing stand alone stuff, that while great, never quite measures up for true series fans like me.

Caught is one of those stand alone books - BUT, there were a couple of times when the main character contacted Win. Win is one of my absolute favourite bad good guys ever. I really wish there was more of him in this book, but I guess I'll just have to wait until I can get my hands on the latest in the Myron Bolitar series.

This is one of those stories with characters who straddle the line between good and bad. Innocent people have crap things done to them and bad guys don't always get caught. Much like real life.

Coben's an auto-buy for me and as usual, he didn't disappoint.

No comments: